- Leadership capacity development to improve health service outcomes
- Innovative approaches to education of health professionals
- Human resources for health policy analysis
- Health workforce research and advice
- Primary health care provision
- Noncommunicable diseases
- Maternal and child health
A World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Centre is an institute designated by the WHO Director-General to form part of an international collaborative network which supports and undertakes projects in support of the Organization's programmes.