Forms, documents and policies
Study and referencing guides
Essential information for Health students (PDF, 1.1MB)
Assignment cover sheets
Cover sheets should not be used for electronic assignments submitted through Turnitin. Make sure you have your name in the assignment; preferably as a header or footer in a Word document.
Please check with your lecturer if cover sheets are required for electronic assignment submitted other than through Turnitin.
All hardcopy assignments must be submitted with a cover sheet.
- Download and fill out an assignment cover sheet:
- Submit hardcopy assignments at:
- Kuring-gai campus - outside the Faculty of Health Academic Programs Office main doors, Building 5, Level 3 (near lift area)
- Kuring-gai campus - level 6 near room KG1.607 - Human Movement and Management in Sports and Exercise students
- City campus - outside the Faculty Office, CB10.07 (Jones Street end)
Assignment extension form (doc, 49kB)
Please visit UTSOnline for Clinical assessment form cover sheets.
UTS legislation, rules and policies (UTS web)
Assessment of coursework subjects (UTS web)
Information on credit recognition application guidelines.